MAY 30, 2020
South Jordan Equestrian Park
7am until 11pm
What is Ride the Brainwave? … So many people wonder what this is event is about.
We find families that have had their lives turned upside down by a medical problem and help them have a chance to raise money to help their family. Each family forms a team and gets people to sign up to walk in the 5k, ride in the motorcycle poker run, and/or ride in the UTV Rally under their team. Proceeds from each registration then goes back to that specific team to help that family with certain needs (bills, medical, food, rent etc.).
Ride the Brainwave is a fun filled all day event with the proceeds benefiting over 60 children and their families with severe illness, undiagnosed disease, and some life threatening or terminal illness.
• The day starts off with a Bubble Release in honor of all our fallen Angels to have passed
• 5K Run, Walk and/or Roll
• Skydivers jump into the event bringing our American Flag as the National Anthem is playing
• Motorcycle Poker Run
• UTV Street Legal Rally
• All day there are Silent Auctions going on with incredible baskets, gifts, and items
• All day there are Drawings for fun prizes (donations from silent auction and drawings are split between all the participating families)
• There is also The Kids Fair packed with tons of activities for everyone to have fun. Activities include, bounce houses, rock climbing wall, carnival games with prizes, train rides, balloon artists, face painting just to name a few.
• A variety of Food Trucks will be there all day with their amazing food. We always have the best we can find to cater to everyone.
• There will be a variety of local Vendor Booths to buy some beautiful and fun items
• A Car and Motorcycle Show going most of the day and awards given at the end. Get your friends and family to join us with any fancy, cool looking cars or motorcycles.
• Beginning at 4:00 pm we have an awesome lineup of local bands for your entertainment!!!
Come be part of a great day with fun filled surprises. It is such a great cause and you do not even realize you are giving back to some kids that really need it because of all the non-stop fun you and your family will be having!!!
These kids NEED YOU! We need your help and support.
How can you help? Buy a concert ticket, register for the motorcycle rally, 5K run, come and support the cause, share and tell ALL your friends about this event.
If you own a business and want to sponsor this event, if your business would like to be a vendor, and/or if you want to volunteer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE share this post with all your friends and family. Many Hands Make Many Smiles!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help lighten the burdens of these amazing families even if it’s just by sharing this post. Thank you!
All our Board of Directors and supporters are volunteers and receive no compensation for their time and effort in making this happen.
Tickets will be on sale soon!